This super cute tee is festive and cool for your Independence Day celebrations.
Instructions: (Watch how simple it is to make on Sonoran Living.)
1. Pre wash T-shirt if necessary to remove the sizing. Do not use fabric softener.
2. Place cardboard form inside the shirt. “Paint” your shirt with the glue and let dry. Try not to let the glue be too thick.
3. Add paint to a spray bottle in a 3 to 1 ratio. 3 parts water 1 part paint.
4. Spray paint over the shirt and let dry.
5. Once dry set paint with heat. I put mine in the dryer for about 10 minutes.
6. Soak your shirt in a bucket of water until the glue breaks down. About and hour should be fine.
7. Wash your shirt in the washing machine to remove the rest of the glue.
8. Wear you shirt because you are “free” to do so!
9. You might like this project too, using bleach and water.