Level: Super Simple
Designed by: Heidi B www.cool2craft.com
Heidi is one of my favorite designers. I love her because she figures out how to turn most trash into something new, fun and useful again. You can check out some of her other projects on her website Cool2craft.com Although I love her original idea, I took her basic idea and modified it slightly. You might even come up with your own design and ideas. If so please share!
Empty cereal box or any colorful cardboard box about the size of a cereal box
2 colors of buttons, 5 of each color
Peel and stick magnetic circles or strips (www.hygloss.com)
- Cut a square from the box approximately 6 ½ x 6 ½ inches wide. Cut 9, 2×2 inch wide squares.
- Use back side of large cardboard cutout and glue 2×2 squares 3 across and 3 down, bright colorful side up.
- Place a magnet in the center of each 2×2 square.
- Glue a metal washer to the back of each button. I used two colors to represent x’s & o’s.
- Once the glue dries you are ready to play!