When you want to do a go good at anything you need the right tools right? Well it’s the same for your make-up. Having good brushes to apply your face is a must!! Gloria shows us the basic tools we need to get started. Most importantly she shows us what to do with them! Just like anything else good tools cost money. so once you make the investment taking care of your brushes will insure they last a long time.
Here are a few tips to clean your brushes:
- Use Baby shampoo to clean.
- Wet the brush and gently with your fingers work in the shampoo.
- Rinse and reapeat until all the make up is gone and the water is clear.
- Shake or press out the excess water with a cloth. Lay flat to dry.
- Wash your brushes once a week.
- Never let them soak in anything. This will for sure damage your brushes.
Gloria is a make up artist in Scottsdale. to learn more from her you can reach her at:
15044 N. Scottsdale Rd #140
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Tel: (480) 607-2771
Fax: (480) 367-6748