Level: Super Simple
Designed by: Heidi B www.cool2craft.com
This is another very clever idea by one of my all time favorite designers Heidi B. I have watched her for years and have learned how to look at trash a completely different way. You will be amazed at all the things you can do with plastic water bottles. This is just the beginning! Thanks Heidi!
Plastic water bottle
Different colors of felt
- Cut out a bracelet from the bottom of an empty water bottle.
- Cut small squares of felt to cover the plastic and glue to the bracelet.
- Make flowers by cutting a small strip of felt and rolling it into a circle. Put a dab of glue as you start and when you get to the end. Let dry.
- Glue your flowers to the bracelet.
- No one will ever know it’s a water bottle bracelet