Super simple green clothes to celebrate your Irish heritage…doesn’t matter if you have a little or a lot (or maybe you are borrowing for a day).
Supplies and Tools:
Sponges for stamps
Heat tool and hot fix beads if you like.
- If needed, pre-wash your t-shirt. Make sure you do not use fabric softener.
- Place a piece of cardboard in between your t-shirt otherwise the paint will seep thru.
- Draw a heart shape on the flat sponge and cut it out. I used two different shapes. You can also cut out a stem.
- Add water to the sponges to expand them and pat dry as much as possible.
- Use the paper plate as a palette and dip your sponges in the paint and press. Make sure to wear gloves and be careful to not place your fingers on the shirt.
- Let dry before you add any crystals.
If you would like to see how it’s done, CLICK HERE.