You are here: Home / Crafts / Let Kids make Kid Goodie Bags with Cookie Cutters, Scrapbook Paper, and a See-through Bag!
Let Kids make Kid Goodie Bags with Cookie Cutters, Scrapbook Paper, and a See-through Bag!
· Cookie cutters with a wide edge
· Recycled plastic clear lids. (we used one from a party tray)
· Clear bags with twist ties
· Holiday paper
· Clear tape
1. Trace out the design of the cookie cutter onto the plastic lid and onto a piece of holiday paper. Make sure the design of the paper will show on the outside of the cutter.
2. Cut out your design. You may need to do some extra trimming on the plastic so it fits inside your cutter.
3. Place the plastic inside your cookie cutter and fill it with candy.
4. Place the holiday paper over the cookie cutter and tape the edges so the candy does not fall out.
5. Put each cookie cutter inside a goodie bag and hand them out to your friends!