In my skeleton hat
(comical not conical!)
I am disguised.
So dancing ghosts and grinning goblins
Beware my spells!
Supplies: Skeletons from the dollar store, Ribbon, a hat from the thrift store, netting, plastic glow in the dark spiders.
Tools: Scissors, Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
1. Cut ribbon for tie and skirt. Tie on the tie to one skeleton. Cut holes in the top of the ribbon and thread the burlap though. Tie on as a skirt to the second skeleton.
2. Knot one end of the netting and drape full part over hat so it comes down as a veil. Safety pin it on from within the hat at the back where the knot is.
3. Glue spiders on hat under and on top of netting.
4. Wrap and tie a contrasting ribbon around the brim.
5. Glue on skeletons.
Here’s the final installment of fabulous Halloween ideas from our creative blogging friends. Join the blog hop & click on each of the links below, for the Halloween projects you’d like to see in more detail and it’ll take you right to that post with additional information and photos on how to create it. Have fun and pin away!
1. Mini Ghost Pumpkin Cakes
2. Easy Halloween Sculpey necklace
3. Owl-ween Party
4. Easy Halloween Cupcake Wrapper Wreath
5. Halloween Polka Dot Pillow
6. Halloween Dinner Party Table Setting
7. Halloween Party Garland
8. Halloween Oreo Truffles
9. Skeleton Hat You are here
10. Fabric Halloween Wreath Tutorial
11. Pumpkin Carving 101
12. Dress It Up Halloween Trick-or-Treat Bags
13. Lips as Red as the Rose (an ICE Resin belt buckle)
14. Easy Halloween Caramel Apple Dippers
15. Raccoon Mask
16. Pumpkin Tea Towels
17. Easy Halloween Window Cling
Follow our Fabulous Halloween Ideas Pinterest board for even more inspiration!
Thanks to all 110+ fabulous bloggers participating! We’d love for you to visit their blogs and see what else they’re up to!