Materials and Tools:
5 – 12×12 inch double sided design scrapbook paper
adhesive – glue or tape runner
cardboard (like from a gift box, not corrugated)
For the pages….
1) Fold paper into triangle.
2) Open back up and fold paper in half.
3) Open again and fold paper in half the other way.
4) Bring the edges in making it a 6×6 inch square.
5) Repeat Steps 1 through 4 with two more sheets of paper.
For the covers….
6) Cut 2 6×6 inch pieces of cardboard.
7) Cut 2 approximately 7×7 inch pieces of scrapbook paper.
8) Center the cardboard on the paper and adhere.
9) Fold over the outer edges but don’t adhere yet.
Trick: If you miter (cut the corners off at an angle, your project will lay flatter.
Another cover option:
Use fabric and craft foam instead. Cut the fabric to go over the craft foam. If you miter the fabric, you may need to paint on a bit of fray check.
10) Fold the paper edges over the cardboard and adhere.
11) Cut a strip of ribbon and adhere to cardboard showing side of one of the covers.
Put it together…
12) Adhere the covers each to one of the unfolded sides of the 6×6 inch squares.
13) Adhere the unfolded corners of the squares as shown in the photo.
Now you are ready to add pictures and tie the bow!