Craft Supplies Needed
· Black card & envelope
· Stamps: “celebrate”, “congratulations” and a heart
· Heat gun
· Embossing pad
· Embossing pen
· Embossing powder in platinum & red
· Self adhesive rhinestones. I used Love from Me & My Big Ideas
· Xyron sticker maker or glue stick
· Cutting tool and/or scissors
· Textured red paper
· Silver paper
· Paper with hearts by Sakar. This is a special handmade paper that was made with hearts. You can use almost any kind of rice paper. You can find handmade papers at specialty paper stores or scrapbook stores.
Tear out a small piece of the heart paper so that it will fit thru your sticker maker. Place it towards the bottom and to the right of your card.
Using your embossing stamp pad, stamp the word “Celebrate” across the top at an angle. Add platinum embossing powder.
Stamp hearts randomly along the lower half of the card. Don’t be afraid to stamp onto the heart paper. Add red embossing powder.
Emboss the front of your card with the heat gun.
Tear a small heart out of the red textured paper and run it thru your sticker maker.
Place your red heart wherever you like on the front. I put it over the heart paper.