Once the summer vacation is over and it’s back to school, wouldn’t it be nice to look back and remember the fun?
1. Plan to save. Bring ziplock bags, containers and envelopes to help you keep all of your items in one place. Save things like maps, ticket stubs, room keys, napkins anything you find that means something to you and reminds of the good times you had.
2. Buy themed paper kits. One kit will have almost everything you need to help you tell your story. They have paper and embellishments for almost any event you could possibly think of…
3. For the kids, I always pre-cut the paper to fit their scrapbook. When possible I bring my portable printer and we print as we go. That way when we get home their book is almost finished.
4. If you love to scrapbook then create a page that tells a story and display it. You can always add it to your scrapbook later.
5. My personal favorite is to pick a photo and add some summer finds to it in a shadow box. Some I have displayed for years while others I will take apart and reuse for the next vacation.
Want to see how this all came together? Here’s the Sonoran Living episode LINK.