How did crafts made with Mason Jars come to be “redneck”? When I go the the Farmer’s Market and buy apple sauce or jam or pickles and they are in a canning jar, I just think of how tasty the contents will be.
This candle holder builds on the redneck wine glass idea. You can make it pretty simply by yourself, but I admit there was a point where I could have used an extra finger as I knotted the lace and ribbon.
Hot Glue Gun
Canning Jar (Dollar Store)
Glass Candle Stand (Dollar Store)
Pearls ( upcycled jewelry)
White Mesh Lace
Red Satin Ribbon
Seagreen Organza Ribbon
- Tie mesh lace around jar.
- Tuck red and seagreen ribbon under mesh lace knot.
- Tie Prima Flowers with ribbon.
- Use hot glue gun to affix pearls and red beads to jar amidst flowers, and pearls to base of candle holder.
- Place a few beads into candle holder base.
- Trace glue around top edge of candle base and place decorated jar on top. Let dry.
- Add tealight.